Understanding Today's Marketing - What every local business needs to know in a digitally powered world.
In this seminar you will find out how to make sure you are targeting your consumer along their purchase journey and how to make the most of your advertising budget. With digital advertising you have opportunities to see the ROI (return on your investment) with proof of performance.
Presenter Clarissa Williams, Chief Operating Officer of American Hometown Publishing (AHP), works on their newspapers strategy and heads the digital advertising operations. She developed and launched HDS - Hometown Digital Solutions, AHP's complete digital & marketing agency. She is known for helping thousands of businesses with solid growth strategies, assisting them in achieving a dominant place in their marketplace.
All attendees will be entered into a drawing for an advertising package worth more than $6,000:
Advertising Power Package
- A total of 120,000 Digital Display Impressions on national news, lifestyle and or entertainment websites for June, July, August, (targeting the Key Biscayne geography and targeting your perfect customer with "look-a-like technology)
- 120,000 Impressions Site Retargeting - to remarket your advertising message to leads during the campaign. 120,000 Impressions Search Retargeting - to remarket your advertising message to leads during the campaign. 3 Months of Reputation Monitoring
- 3 Months of Social Arena
- 4 Qtr Page Color Ads in The Islander News
- 2 Months of Advertising on www.IslanderNews.com (Leaderboard or Big Box)
- 9 Custom Graphic Posts for your Facebook Page during the course of the campaign
- 1 Listing Distribution Program for one year
- Custom Digital Audit
- Custom Graphic Design Work for this campaign
- Advertising Agency Intel / Research specific to your business type